Monday, August 21, 2017

Dream

I woke up at 5 AM on the dot dreaming about the last day I saw Jacob Knight. I had gone out to speak to him but he was vacant. No there there.

Then I dreamed I lived in a college town and PB came to pick up a box of small plastic white letters for a small glass box marquee sign used by his veterinary practice. I couldn't find the box because the room was being painted. He lit a cigarette and looked at my paintings. I was surprised. Even my paintings were in disarray. A woman was there and she locked arms with him to steady him and walked him to his car but I walked him back inside my house.

I was on a roller coaster holding vintage turquoise kitchen implements; a hand held mixer and a potato masher. We were zooming through Brooklyn on the cyclone over factories that made these devices.

No comments: