Monday, August 08, 2022

S&M

When I lost my temper last month because S was manipulating me it was VERY RARE. Maybe 12 times in my 61 years have I done that and I apologized to S for cursing but he just made it worse,"That's why GOD MADE SOAP, so you could wash your mouth out!!"

He's decided to "cancel" me. So even when I say good morning I am persona non grata. WOW! And since M is his new pal she is doing the same  turning her back whenever she sees me. Wow! I have known her and her daughter since the 90's, for decades!

People. Love 'em and they drive me nuts.

I am lucky to be content to work and spend time alone. Bill reminds me that I am extremely introverted but a good performer (short term extrovert) around people. I like people when I've have had my daily abundance of solitude before and after having to deal with them.  

Humans astound me sometimes. Anyway I am trying to remember that it's all I can do to hold myself accountable, write in my journal, and take care of my work, Bill, and Romeo.           

I have to trust that these folks are doing their version of the same thing in the only way they know how which can be so surprising and disappointing.          

Children move on. Adults behaving like children do not.

No comments: