Saturday, October 06, 2012

Thank You, Elizabeth

I used to visit the gorgeous arbor-way, the 30 acre Oak Hill cemetery opposite us to walk 1/4 mile loop each day a few times a day with my beloved hounds for over a decade until one day my sanctuary changed. It had a piranha in it. Each time I stepped through the granite pillars the piranha was there and would pounce, taking bites out of me. I tried visiting on rainy days nights and even during vicious storms but the piranha would always appear popping out from behind a grave with a camera and a microphone, invading my privacy, crossing sacred psychic boundaries in one swift gesture. So I stopped going to my beloved Oak Hill. Then, the real magic began. Thank you Elizabeth. For showing me a bigger life by forcing me to see Oak hill cemetery is no longer necessary because it is in fact within me.

No comments: