Monday, February 04, 2013

Rabindranath Tagore

Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it.

I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door - or I'll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present.

Don't limit a child to your own learning, for he was born in another time.

The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.

Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come.

Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.

You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.

Trees are the earth's endless effort to speak to the listening heaven.

Music fills the infinite between two souls.

We gain freedom when we have paid the full price.

-Rabindranath Tagore

No comments: