Monday, October 05, 2020

Swimming in Soup

The pool was warm today! I was a slug in the water SLOWSLOWSLOW maybe because I had black tea before bed. Sometimes I can't resist. I was able to swim my 2+ miles, 80 laps.

Here's something gross. The three early bird retired guys who like to exercise in the pool get all sweaty because they are standing in the shallow end, half out of the water.  I gag when I am swimming next to them (like today) because it was the only lane. The scent of  stinky sweat travels up my nose. I try to block it and breathe on the other side. This used to happen at the old pool with one lady who never got  her head wet. I am prone to gagging especially in the early morning.

That's the news. 

 I am making banana waffles from the overripe bananas and whole wheat flour, cornmeal sourdough starter and buttermilk.

No comments: