Tuesday, June 11, 2024

46 Years ago I ran away from my family to save my life

It was the smartest, bravest thing I ever did. I had to save myself from unnecessary medical attention from a deranged addicted, pathological narcissistic mother. To this day my siblings do not see it or understand my story. They are in fact stunted by their own refusal to see the dysfunction abandonment abuse and insanity bestowed upon the family. I doubt this will ever change since there is zero inclination on their parts to examine the truth of their childhood. For them it's a lot more fun to drink, take drugs and distract themselves with endless luxuries delusions and vacations. There's an obsession with class status and lifestyle. As an introvert and artist I do not understand this. My conclusion is, the folktales are all true!

No comments: