Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pink Dream

I dreamed of a pink patent leather suitcase that I opened. Inside there was a pink hand-held electric beater. There were pink ribbons and bows dangling from it and the base of it was covered in a thick layer of old pink frosting. I was in a play and this was my prop. I was in the wings of the theater wiping off the mixer before going on stage. I went to throw out my paper towel full of frosting and the costume designer was sitting inside the giant gray trash barrel full of garbage, having a conversation. I didn't want to dump the frosting on her.

I dreamed I was in my parents former 18c country house and all the woodwork had been stripped from the walls leaving studs and pink insulation. I wondered why they had been so thorough when they moved out.

No comments: