Sunday, November 04, 2018

Dr. Michael Fine for RI Senate District 21

The Dirt on My Opponents
Posted by Michael Fine · October 09, 2018 4:22 PM


Not from me. You are not going to hear any dirt from me about my opponents.

There is only one credible question that should be asked of candidates for office: what will you do that’s different, and how will it strengthen our democracy.

If I tell you what is wrong with my opponents, you shouldn’t vote for me, because that kind of talk exists to steer you away from who I am, what I know, how I’m committed to acting, and the extent to which I will listen to you and represent you and your interests.

They teach politicians to distract people by changing the subject, which is why most of us know not to expect an honest answer.

My job is to change that. My job is to do my best to answer your questions honestly and tell you the truth. If I stop doing that, please vote for somebody else.

Democracy matters. The truth is its best protection.



Michael Fine, M.D.

No comments: