Sunday, May 05, 2019

Home Made Turkey Meatballs!

I've been dreaming of meatballs for weeks. Today we were at Price Rite and I decided to buy the 3 pounds of ground turkey. When I got home I chopped a big white onion, added some of the ground turkey, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, 2 eggs, Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, and red chili pepper flakes. I took out my electric frying pan and added olive oil and while it was heating up I shaped the meatballs and then placed them in the oil. I rolled them around so they would brown on all sides. I transferred them to a frying pan and set them in the oven to bake at 350 for 20 more minutes. They were fabulous!

I made another batch of meatballs and then I made two meatloaves with the addition of one chopped red bell pepper otherwise using the same meatball formula with the remaining turkey. I baked the loaves for 45 minutes.

No comments: