Thursday, August 02, 2007

Dreams Coming True

I always ask myself, what is it right under my nose that will make my dreams come true? I am thrilled to now have my books and my new little oil paintings selling in GiGi's Global Specialties Art and Gifts, a new shop right here in Woonsocket's historic and newly renovated Main Street. A dream come true! I think GiGi and her store are magical, and I have great hopes that her store will thrive. I have always wanted to print more postcards of my favorite paintings and maybe even silkscreen an Urban Mermaid T-shirt. This could be the venue! Maybe Bill and I could play music on the sidewalk for my art opening! Wednesday nights in the summer the whole of Main Street is closed off, becoming a pedestrian heaven, for the vintage car rally.

No comments: