Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Gov Gina: do the right thing

It’s our shared responsibility to do the right thing to keep everyone around us safe. We’re all in this together, and I want you to take pride in knowing that Rhode Island is leading the pack in fighting this virus. If you do the work of keeping social distance, wearing a mask, and washing your hands, then you’re doing your part to protect Rhode Island.

Whenever I am walking my dog in Blackstone Massachusetts, (I live on the state line) I have not seen one person wearing a mask (in 3 months).

Whenever I walk my dog in Woonsocket RI, nearly everyone has a mask even the homeless guys and people driving alone in their cars.

Two States. Two points of view. Now magnify that times fifty states in the union and you understand why our country is in a messaging crisis during this pandemic.

No comments: