Friday, January 28, 2022

Observe

At 4:30 AM I took Romeo pup out to pee and I noticed a strange car in the hot-spot. The interior light was on and there was a man sitting in the driver's seat. I fed Romeo and then brought him back out to poop as is the routine. The guy was still there. I went back inside and told Bill about the guy in the car and that I was concerned and might call the police. Then I looked out the 2nd floor window with binoculars and saw the driver up close; a shaggy haired guy rolling his head around. What's going on? Could he be overdosing? I noticed the car was still running and the windows were fogging up. I looked again. This time his head was facing down with crazy hair everywhere. I phoned dispatch and explained what I saw and what I was afraid it might be. Three officers showed up using flashlights. They handcuffed the driver and had him sit on the ground while they searched his car taking a few things out and then they had him stand so they could pat down his pant legs and jacket pockets. And I went off to the pool. And that was the start of my day.

No comments: