Wednesday, June 05, 2024

Broken, Mended and Rebuilt

Yesterday the ground floor door to 134 was broken open. It may have been jammed by the tenants who moved out over the weekend. We notified the Captain at WPD so he could contact the new landlord(s) and the resident families would be kept safe. 

This morning I heard banging. It was a bit early for repairs. I went outside saw a man pounding on the ground floor gray steel door of 134. The booms reverberated causing ROMEO dog to cower. After 20 minutes I phoned dispatch. The officers showed up and I explained the latest history of 134's front door. By this time the guy had left but I met the officers and told them I've lived here 29 years and try to take care of things.  I met new officer Dante Branconier.

The WPD is AWESOME!!

No comments: