Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Mug Shot

I was thinking about how universal it is that people hate their driver's license mug shots. And we have to live with seeing them for four years!! It's quite awful. I had a fantasy yesterday of setting up a business as a driver's license photographer at the registry and I'd snap glammy portraits of people. It wouldn't take much to improve upon the setup they have now. For starters all we'd have to do is change the angle of the photo from the unflattering under the chin angle to the more flattering swooping down shot. I'd have a few make-up samples on hand for people to use. I'd take a dozen photos and people would be allowed to pick their favorite. It wouldn't have to be any more costly than a vanity license plate. My company slogan could be "Because everyone deserves the license to be beautiful."

No comments: