Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Funny Love

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
-Charles M. Schulz

True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.
-Erich Segal

Look, there's no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.
-Fernando Pessoa

Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times.
-Rita Rudner

Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.
-Groucho Marx

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
-Albert Einstein

We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack.
-Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.
-Pearl Bailey

It's better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week.
-Laurence J. Peter

I like a woman with a head on her shoulders. I hate necks.
-Steve Martin

The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.
-Charles de Gaulle

Husbands are like fires - they go out when they're left unattended.
-Cher

No comments: