Sunday, May 04, 2014

Dream

I was at a strip mall and I saw my favorite Japanese illustrator YK walk by with one of his cut outs but it was just the bust. He was kissing it. I followed him inside a bookstore to see if it was him. Yes it was him, the famous illustrator giving a talk about his new book. I was so excited and happy I cried and peed in my pants. Then he was suddenly no longer Japanese but a German and very round with bald head and built low to the ground. When I told him I have his books and admired his work for years, he tried to pick me up. "Do you want to collaborate?" he said. I fled, running in the dark. A small gray raggedy old man was mumbling and teetering in the street. I ran past him and realized it was my musician friend Michael aged and frail. I turned around and went back and spoke to him.

No comments: