Friday, December 16, 2016

Buckminster Fuller

“There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly.”
― R. Buckminster Fuller

“I live on Earth at present, and I don’t know what I am. I know that I am not a category. I am not a thing — a noun. I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process – an integral function of the universe.”
― R. Buckminster Fuller

“Humans beings always do the most intelligent thing…after they’ve tried every stupid alternative and none of them have worked”
― R. Buckminster Fuller

“Dare to be naïve.”
― R. Buckminster Fuller

“Humanity is acquiring all the right technology for all the wrong reasons.”
― R. Buckminster Fuller

“I am convinced that creativity is a priori to the integrity of the universe and that life is regenerative and conformity meaningless.”
― R. Buckminster Fuller, I Seem To Be A Verb

“Love is omni-inclusive, progressively exquisite, understanding and compassionately attuned to other than self.”
― R. Buckminster Fuller

“Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is quite staggering”
― R. Buckminster Fuller

“If humanity does not opt for integrity we are through completely. It is absolutely touch and go. Each one of us could make the difference.”
― R. Buckminster Fuller

“If success or failure of this planet and of human beings depended on how I am and what I do... HOW WOULD I BE? WHAT WOULD I DO?”
― R. Buckminster Fuller

“Dear reader, traditional human power structures and their reign of darkness are about to be rendered obsolete.”
― R. Buckminster Fuller, Cosmography: A Posthumous Scenario for the Future of Humanity

“Either war is obsolete or men are.”
― R. Buckminster Fuller

“God is a verb”
― R. Buckminster Fuller

No comments: