Friday, August 17, 2018

The Process

I LOVE the idea and instant freedom of running--just lace up and go! and I do it in Fall and Spring but I am scared of it too--because of asthma--even carrying my inhaler--I am scared of being vulnerable out there as an asthmatic and as a woman. But now I know people in all directions so perhaps I'd feel less vulnerable.

Swimming laps is my zone. Our local YMCA pool is the nicest in the state due to the kind, down to earth people and the clerestory of light. It's like an artists studio, or a church filled with water. It's always inspiring and the temps are perfect too.

I've collected books on writing for years (while painting) because painters never write about their painting process.

I read runners magazines (when swimming) but I wish I had access to the swimming magazine articles.

No comments: