Sunday, July 28, 2019

Sean Lopolito

It started with a simple question around a fire at Lafayette Campground in the White Mountains of New Hampshire:

What do you want in a job?

It didn't take much thought for me to determine that my current employment was not what I wanted to do long term and for me to create a quick list of "wants":

- I want to enjoy coming to work every day

- I want to employ and support people who are passionate about their jobs

- I want to create a brand and product that resonates with a local audience

- I want to give back to the communities where we do business

What I kept coming back to was that I wanted to translate my love of beer, brewing, friends and family into a profession. I wanted a brewery...and lucky for me, I have a supportive wife.

When Lops Brewing opens, it will be the culmination of an 18 month journey as I transition from concept and planning to execution. There is a lot of work left to do before the first beer is poured, but I have a great team to support my efforts.

I look forward to meeting you all and providing great beer in a comfortable welcoming environment.

Sean Lopolito

No comments: