Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Dream

I killed a man. I had discussed it with my husband. The plan. Then I had a piece of wire and I took him out at the wrists, cutting his hands off. He bled to death behind my parents old house in New York. My local Rhode Island police arrived and covered the man in a white sheet. I was in shock. "I murdered a man," I said to myself. Two female lawyers were there. One was a friend of mine. "You probably don't want to be my friend anymore," I said to her. The other woman lawyer was from Providence. I explained what I had done. "My life is over! I will be living under fluorescent lights in a cinder block building." I didn't mention that my husband helped me plan the murder. "I must have an anger problem," I said. I woke up relieved that it was a dream.

No comments: