Sunday, August 16, 2026

Two Dreams

I dreamed I was in New York City and I left my shoes at my previous appointment so I was heading back through Times Square to get them. 

Dreaming of losing your shoes often symbolizes a deep sense of vulnerability, instability, or feeling unprepared in your waking life. Because shoes protect our feet and carry us forward, losing them frequently points to anxiety about your current life path, a missed opportunity, or a lost sense of direction.

 ***

I dreamed I was walking through Times Square in New York City and someone complimented me on my  great legs. "I am a swimmer!" I said and kept walking. 

 Dreaming of your legs being admired generally symbolizes confidence, self-worth, and how you present yourself to the world. Legs in dreams represent your foundation, your life's journey, and your ability to stand strong. Having them admired points to a desire for validation or pride in your personal progress. 

No comments: