Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Hot Cold Wet Dry Snow Slush

I shoveled early and made my own iced coffee with two pieces of emoji ice and a straw. I had a piece of home made almond chocolate banana bread for energy before my big swim.

Then while washing the dishes two dishes (monkey dish and bowl) stuck together.  I had to walk away. 

Bill tried for 20 minutes while I googled tips for stuck dishes, ice, hot water, baking soda, you name it WD40, and had no luck. I had to walk away in order not to smash them in the street.

We drove to Enterprise car rental a mile away and we tried to rent a car for Bill since our car parts were stolen overnight. No cars available due to the snow.

This is a day to return to bed with a good book.

I  gave the car back over to Bill in spite of it missing catalytic converter and tail pipe.

I shoveled more snow including the neighbors sidewalks (they also walk with children and dogs) and then I came in to warm up.

I have a hard time warming up after my swims and keep my hooded coat on for hours. I don't even leave dripping wet wearing my bathing suit home like Linda does.

I had green bean corn salad and rice quinoa millet leftovers and a large hot tea and wine biscotti and now I am warm. The rental car will be ready for us soon. 

Love your babies and tell them you love them!

No comments: