Friday, March 16, 2007

Transmit Mode

Transmit mode is tons of fun. I am energetic, spontaneous, confident, and I feel inspired in a sensory way (sound, touch, taste, smell, vision). I can hardly keep up with my desire to communicate what I am experiencing, and I feel a geyser of radiant energy propelling out of every pore. I am constantly making associative leaps in my thinking and having moments of magical thinking. My energy is on full-blast and at the end of the day I'll fall asleep in seconds, waking up super-energized. I have to make sure I get proper amounts of sleep by keeping track of hours on my calendar, especially in the summer months, because in transmit mode I have no sense of time, and three hours in bed can feel like a full night of sleep. I can be distracted and impatient, with loins full of energy. I'll walk for miles or swim. This energy and clarity and self-assuredness goes on for a while and could even dip into arrogance if I was not careful. It seems there is always a bit of anger when things begin to rattle. That's the clue that I'm shifting! Then I fall into sadness and land in receive mode.

No comments: