Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Craving Spinach Pies

Today I am craving spinach pies from Jeanette's bakery on Branch Ave in Providence! How long does it take to bike to Branch Ave from Woonsocket? Maybe I can use the bike path; is it completed yet? Jeanette's sells out their fabulous garlic-and-black-olive-infused spinach pies by noon!! They are divine! Heck, maybe I should make them myself. Could Chef Nick over at Beacon sell me a few buckets of whole wheat flour to hold me until payday?

I'm off to walk Honey in the ice-cold sunshine. I've been having too much fun writing letters since the pink and blue dawn sky. Later I'll pedal off to teach ahhhhhhhhhhht for 90 minutes, then bicycle home to honk the long bari tones on Joni songs for our next show. Gotta post a few new recipes too.

No comments: