Friday, December 12, 2008

Hoop Letter

Last May I wrote a letter to the family on the reservoir, a house we walk by every time we walk through Blackstone. I noticed that they had a basketball hoop laying down next to their trash cans for years. I asked them in my letter if they were interested in parting with it. One day last month when I was walking Honey the woman who lives there came rushing out and said I got your letter, my son and I discussed it, you can have our basketball hoop, Merry Christmas! I thanked her and told her we'll use it! Bill and Craig picked it up and put it on the roof of the car and set it up. Now it's freestanding in our small yard. Honey loves to play she traps the ball and bites it and barks a lot. It's a great way for all of us to have fun breathing fresh air!

No comments: