Monday, July 06, 2009

Night Air

The full moon is gorgeous! We just had a little walk around the lit up baseball field. Lots of folks were outside enjoying the air.

I tweaked my knee yesterday while walking Lily down our street. It was a sharp pain and I doubled over clutching my leg. Two ladies pulled up to the red light and leaned out of their maroon minivan and asked me if I had fallen. I said no, I just tweaked my knee. One woman who was walking towards me with her little dog said she lived close by and offered to give me a lift home! I thanked her but I declined because Lily still needed more of a walk and after a bit of limping through Precious Blood Cemetery my knee started to feel better. My sports friends always say "Motion is lotion!" I'm not sure exactly how the injury happened but I hope it heals fast because walking Lily keeps me sane!

1 comment:

charles said...

i'm crazy for my therapist, caitlyn. she loved "motion is lotion." she will use it!