Wednesday, February 26, 2014

In Praise of Morning

When I have had ample sleep the morning is truly sacred. My intuition and receptivity to words is sharp and pure. I try to follow every lead. I now work my whole life around having a good morning. The combination of ample rest and the slow awakening, dreaming mind is valuable and I find it is the most magical time of day. My inner hauntings and inhibiting thoughts visit my consciousness at night. At at the early hours, my inner giants and ogres are still sleeping.

This morning I woke with advice to a friend that I had seen yesterday. Another friend got me reading about Pythos after my Python dream. The word friend had me recalling the Gabrile Garcia Marquez interview in Paris Review where he speaks of his friendships. Read it. Every paragraph is a gem!

No comments: