Saturday, April 18, 2015

Effervescent Mermaid: One Pea at a Time

Transmit energy coursing through me and I am wide awake at 4:00 AM my dog is used to my husband getting up and feeding her breakfast at this hour. So today I did it, because I was wide awake and he could sleep in.

Someone has duct-taped my bodies accelerator. I was highly distracted and way too productive yesterday but I did touch the brush with the help of my kitchen timer set to ten minutes. I used it three times to refocus.

When my sister and I were little, and refusing to eat our peas. My step father suggested to my mother that she put just one pea on the plate at a time. It worked!

This is the secret to my life. One pea at a time.

I hope to swim off this energy breathing like a tantric monk, and gain some balance.

No comments: