Sunday, January 20, 2019

Last Night

Last night I had a big swim and I'm so glad I went. I walked home in the dark wearing my prescription amber sunglasses because they allow me to see. When I am feeling transmitty it's easy to blow off swimming but I know it's very important to get centered. So I swam and loved it. Then after dinner I cut my hair crazy short in the dark. Perhaps I'd be better off using a razor. My husband told me the back is jaggedty. Who cares! I wear hats all the time including in the pool. My hair grows crazy fast. In three days it will be fine.

We discovered Munroe Dairy milk made into Warwick lemon ice cream is excellent with hot black coffee. Try it!

This morning I got up at 6 and shoveled out the stairs, car, sidewalks out front and path around the yard for Romeo. When it comes to shoveling I am THE MAN of the house. Sleeping beauty, aka Santa Claus knows how to get his beauty rest.

No comments: