Thursday, February 27, 2020

Tactical Manuevers

After 4 years of dog poop 10,000 piles of shit, fostering, kenneling dogs and no dog ever having a leash or receiving a walk, my neighbors were read the riot act about the feces farm. Now of course they are mad at me. I am using the front door to avoid them. It's wonderful to have options. I may even move my trash bins to the front. I could avoid them for years like I did with Kevin and Big Guy.

Absentee landlords DESTROY a CITY. Luckily our city takes this seriously and can and has, cracked down. They have pushed out bad landlords in the past and will do it again because that's the origin of the problem. Bad landlords just care about money and do not want any laws bothering them. They attract bad tenants who want the freedom to hide from any and all responsibility. A match made in HELL.

No comments: