Monday, August 28, 2023

Urban Indoor Rooster!

This morning I woke at 4 and decided to go swim in Franklin. I had my tea and waited until the sky was light. I saw a  big man on Lake Street in Bellingham wearing denim overalls at the lumber yard. I saw a box truck with 3 guys in the front seat eating breakfast as they drove by.

 The fog was dense. The Harvard radio station was playing Coletrain. I admired the 68 acre farm as I drove by and fantasized about my brothers in law having a dairy farm there restoring it to it's original beauty. I'd design the glass bottles! 

When I got to the pool it was full and the outdoor pool was closed. The water was warm and the door was open the sky was still foggy. I was in heaven.

I just had a local walk picking up trash around a one block radius of my house. Think globally act locally.

We heard a rooster and we looked for him. It turned out that he was crowing from inside an apartment on Chester Street!  Urban indoor rooster!

No comments: