Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Word of Mouth Bread Baking Lessons

I am relieved that it is not sunny or overly warm today. The neighborhood is quiet again. AMEN. Us introverts can't handle the living loud days of instant summer.

I am making crackers again this morning using sourdough starter, poppy sesame and flax seeds using whole wheat sourdough discard and salt. All I do is spread it thin on a baking mat and bake it hot and quick!

I'll be teaching bread baking again soon in a friends home. The word has spread. It's so much fun! I feel like Mary Poppins. I show up and show everyone how much fun it is to bake bread. 

I tell them People all over the world have baked bread for millennia you can do this. We're going to have a great first experience in bread making so you'll be inspired to continue at home.

I am thinking I should call myself "Word of Mouth" bread baking lessons!

No comments: