Saturday, February 22, 2020

Andy and Abby

My neighbor was walking up the drive with her two young kids calling for her two cats Andy and Abby. "My roomate and I fought this morning and she stormed out and left the door wide open at 5:AM. She does that when we fight. The cats must've gotten out," she said. "She also stole all my money."
"Sounds like she may have taken the kittens with her," I said.
"Yeah."
"I will let you know if I see them but call the animal control officer Tiffany and she'll help you," I said. "Here's the number,"766-1212#9."
"Will she give my cats back they're not spayed, I didn't have time to do it yet," she asked. "My cats are emotional support animals for my son."
"Just call the police station and ask for Tiffany the dog officer. Tell her everything you just told me. Tiffany is good. She will help you," I said.
"Thanks."
After my walk I came home and spotted dry kibble in a dish on the sidewalk left out for the kittens. Last night I read notices about her cats on twitter. I hope her roommate comes back with the cats for the sake of the children. They must've had the worst school vacation ever.

No comments: