Monday, July 31, 2023

The moment you accept what troubles you’ve been given, the door will open.

The moment you accept what troubles you’ve been given, the door will open. Rumi

There is a voice that doesn’t use words, listen. Rumi

In silence there is eloquence. Stop weaving and see how the pattern improves. Rumi

I am not this hair, I am not this skin, I am the soul that lives within. Rumi

If I love myself, I love you. If I love you, I love myself. Rumi

Close your eyes, fall in love, stay there. Rumi

What you seek is seeking you. Rumi

Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious. I have tried prudent planning long enough. From now on I’ll be mad. Rumi

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. Rumi

 

No comments: