Friday, April 19, 2024

Bernon Family YMCA Franklin MA

The staff at Bernon Family YMCA in Franklin MA are AMAZING. I switched my membership and joined their branch in December. I have enjoyed my interactions with every staff member at the place. Today I arrived to swim and realized my swimsuit and towel were not in my bag. I had left them home in Woonsocket. I turned around and as I was leaving I told Krystina the Aquatics Director about my error and she remedied the situation on the spot. She brought me to her office and generously loaned me her adjustable red lifeguard bathing suit and purple towel. KRYSTINA is THE BEST!! And All of the staff are excellent and go the extra mile. I am so grateful to experience a well run YMCA with attentive smart staff members. The postive vibes affect all of us who use the facility.

No comments: