Sunday, September 29, 2013

Saturday Saturn

I go to sleep at 8PM and wake at 3AM these are hours I am choosing. When the sun the shadows of the equinox are amazing. I love the long shadows. Lily and I are shadow hunters, shadow harvesters.

Lily is a magical dog. She pulled me off Main Street onto Federal Street and then I hear a voice, "Emily, Emily a man trying to reach Bill to hire him to tune The Stadium piano. then he tells me a story about when he died for a few minutes and came back because his mother already dead said "You're not ready yet!"

Last night Bill called Dennis to setup the tuning appointment for today and he said "I was working upstairs and something told me to go downstairs and outside to the alley, and there was Emily and Lily walking by"

Have a sweet SATURday, from Saturn!

B.B. King Nobody Loves Me But My Mother
Lyrics Songwriter, B.B. KING

Nobody loves me, but my mother,
And she could be jivin' too.

Nobody loves me, but my mother,
And she could be jivin' too.

Now you see why I act so funny, baby,
When you do the things you do.

No comments: