Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Any Direction

In the fall I am glad I can walk in any direction now that it's not blazing hot. The world is brand new again and I feel free to explore. My dog Lily never minds. I like to walk towards the sun if it's a cold day and lately I walk towards the colorful trees. I love trees. My dog loves people so we see people on the morning walk and we get to explore trees on the afternoon walk.

A bunch of changes have occurred lately. A few houses are up for sale and a few families have moved away. But I have to trust that when one door closes another will open. And it's true!

Last night Armand's grandchildren played fetch with Lily and their mom was smiling from the porch. It's moments like these that recharge my batteries.

Acorns are abundant on the sidewalks and I feel like Charlie Chaplin doing a slapstick routine walking on marbles!

I am glad Lily doesn't let me blow off walks. We are a pack-of-two and we need to get out at least two times a day no matter the weather and I am grateful.

No comments: