Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Saves a Man

I contacted an author I like and asked her if I could get a reviewers copy to review her NEW book for my blog. Because I love her writing. She said YES.

It's supposed to arrive today!!!!!

I had to share because this is the courageous part of me trying to make things happen.

My karma is JUST DO IT don't wait for any big signal or money as validation. Life is HERE, life is NOW.

My other thought is about my obsession with prisons. Perhaps it is because I am always trying to break out of mine. It's daily, by the hour by the second, the prison between my ears. (laugh)

When I visit the schools it is just like a visit to the prisons. The uniforms are the same, the shiny desks in rows, the shiny hallways, the commands.

A piece of paper is a life raft. The pencil, the oar, saves a man from drowning.


WICN Michelle Willson played a song CREATIVITY SAVES LIVES.

Love and glorious trees,

Emily

No comments: