Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Humanoids of Planet Earth

I am still learning about this planet. People say things and I believe them. A mistake I never stop making. The language of intention is "talk" my husband reminds me. But how do you tell the difference? I ask. Time tells the difference, but I never stop believing. Perhaps it all began when I was 5 years old and my biological father would say on his visit, I'll take you to the zoo next weekend. But it never happened that way. He'd come pick me up and I'd say, zoo? Nope.
I've had many promises evaporate they are the ones where people say "I'm coming to visit." Those are the ones that rarely happen. We are scary, my husband reminds me. Our life and passions are expressed in our environment and this terrifies people. So if they can't make it here they can't make it very far with me? Exactly. But you have to stop believing what people say. I can't do that. I'm a believer.

No comments: