Saturday, December 12, 2015

Dreams

It's a gorgeous day and we've finally arrived at the island of Saturday. What am I doing at my desk thinking about holiday depression when I could get out there and walk? The classical music is playing on the radio and my dog is ready for her walk in the sunshine but I am not ready for the world yet. This morning I am thinking about the daily tricks to keep the big black dog of the blues at bay.

Yesterday I dreamed about a big black Newfoundland dog. There were patches of fur missing where the dog had scars from long ago.

This morning I dreamed I was in an accident with a bunch of people in a van and when I called 911 they said you need to pay us first. "What," I yelled hanging up. Then a few minutes later there was another accident on the same road. I phoned again "We have three people injured, there have been two accidents on this same stretch of road," I said.
"You need permission from the Mayor for us to come out," they said."
"What? She's my friend, I will phone her right now," I said.
"We'll be right over," they replied.

No comments: