Saturday, December 19, 2015

I LOVE the RI Athletic Club

I go there to swim but there are many choices for finding your favorite fitness activities and classes. The thing I tell everyone is, It's a fabulous place because the owner Mike Reynolds is wonderful and his good energy sets the tone. He is kind, welcoming, enthusiastic, receptive, and inspiring. Mike's great vibe is shared by everyone who works there and everyone who walks in the door. He has hired a team of marvelous people who enjoy working and teaching and even participating in the athletics on their time off. I joined because I love to swim but I keep on going willingly because I love the place. I am most proud of this Woonsocket small business. Did I mention the price is reasonable too? A dollar a day, for community fitness and happiness. There's no better bargain. Come on in and check it out. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: