Friday, September 23, 2016

A Community Teacher

I don't have children but I love young people. And elderly people and middle-aged people. I guess it's fair to say I love people. As long as I have ample solitude I enjoy feasting on people's stories. My dog taught me this. My LIFE taught me this. My City taught me this. I hope to always be on the learning train.

I tell the kids I hated school but I loved learning. There's a HUGE difference! I hate drugs but I love to generate my innate natural optimism from walking or long-distance swimming or marathon dancing.

I DO get the blues real bad but that is just another phase of the moon. Another teacher.

If I were happy all the time I might have a different career. I'd be somebody else. I am a melancholic seasonal wholesome-yet-not-naive artist. I run towards things that scare me. I'm not sure why, or where that comes from.

No comments: