Tuesday, September 20, 2016

This Morning's Thoughts

This morning I am thinking about the importance of being calm. Balance is a daily effort for me. I was born with reverse gravity. At least that's the best way to explain it. I had recurring dreams of floating up out of the family car as we drove along the road. No matter how hard I tried to be seated I flew up through the roof in dream logic. Now that I am an adult I see this symbolic dream as an important metaphor for my experience in my original family and on the planet in general. Luckily I ran away and escaped. I found a new family and learned what love and compassion was. I learned the golden rule. I learned that people are good, generally and they could be trusted. I learned to trust my intuition.

We each have our own divining rod. Our spine! I also call it the ziti. We are vessels for the spirit and life.

These are my thoughts at 6:50 Am in Woonsocket Rhode Island. Over and out.

No comments: