Thursday, September 21, 2017

Morning Thoughts


New excellent gas station, MURPHY'S on Social Street. Owned by MURPHY! Non corporate independent guy. Bill found him and loves him. Spread the word.

Murphys Petroleum Gas Station
1023 Social St Charles St
Woonsocket, RI 02895



The CCRI pool is my new Mecca. I need the water and the people.

Yesterday I was an unmoored mess of indecision head noise and tangle late in the day. Why? I usually walk Lily to keep my brain aerated. My Lily walking routine under the sky is the medicine for my emotionally swirly nature. She embodied routine and LOVE. She grounded me. Now I feel like a kite or a helium balloon.

So, I walked to the library and my 4:30 meeting at City Hall. So nice to walk but now I was walking my rainbow umbrella.

Woke at 12:30 AM 1:30AM 2:30 AM as the wind blew stronger wind through my fan. I tossed and turned and sweat and thought about Lily. Then I overslept.

Now I know why people go to DINERS. Loneliness. I must go to Barbara's Place She was IN LOVE with Lily. Lily was the guardian of solitude. Sammy is doing a good job!

I took Sylvia to CHAMPS on Front St and she remembered it from her childhood. Have you been?

Sammy cat has his creamsicle self parked on the table beside. He is a people cat. Has been nibbling me affectionately and wagging his tail.

I am still in my "country house" back room office for the summer. Until the weather gets cold when I will return to my studio.

I am trying to grieve well. Who knows whats next?

I am encouraging my younger brother to have the rest of his life by HIS CHOICES.

Today is Rosh Hashanah have an apple slice dipped in honey for a sweet new year!

No comments: