Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Morning Muses

My dog ROMEO is in my lap. I am at my desk in my office chair. He weighs 60 pounds. He is silky as cashmere. If he was a man he would have the voice of Jeff Golblum.

My studio is full of books and I have 30 more I'd like to add to my library. I haven't purchased them yet but I have selected them out of the used books category and I watch them go up and down in price like people watch the stock market. Until I earn I will not spend. And most things I refuse payment for.

The three slum apartment buildings next door just got sold. This could be good news if the new landlord believes in lights locks and stairs that work. Time will tell. The world is full of dirty sabotage right now.

My mother died a week ago. No flowers, no cards. Just baking bread and thinking about how awful she was. Thank god for my dogs. They have been my true mothers over the 40 years of living as an adult.

No comments: