Thursday, August 26, 2021

Do the things that make you feel beautiful because you are!!

 "YOU ARE MY SOUL SISTER" and YES!!! It's true!!


The food cycle is also part of the mood cycle. I have this too. All of my clothes get tight across the chest and belly and I say WHY? I EAT GOOD FOOD and perhaps a bit too much when my mood is TRANSMITTY. Everything tastes fantastic and is super sensory and FUN TO EAT! so I have 4 coffees, and more of everything;
 
stir fried broccoli, basmati brown rice, wheat berries, kidney beans, chick peas, buttermilk marinated chicken breast, banana orange juice yogurt smoothies, sourdough (wheat, rye, corn, oat) bread, raw almonds, dates, prunes, granola, cucumber yogurt Tzatziki, carrot pineapple raisin orange salad, apples, peaches, apricots.

But here's what I tell myself: Accept the mood cycle weight cycle. because it's part of how you were made.

Too much EXTERNAL control might cause a rebellion!

I can't glue the leaves back on the trees in the fall. I can't prevent the sun from being too bright in April May June July, but I can wear sunglasses or hide in a shaded room.

Back in the old days when I wasn't understanding how important exercise was I would lose my appetite  in a low phase completely for 8-10 weeks and that made everything worse. I had bad head noise and I couldn't sleep.

So swim, walk eat well and love your cycle. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! If you start to feel an out of control feeling coming on, grab your notebook and give it a voice, or write me a letter. Then have your food after. You are perfect just as you are. Allow yourself some slack. You have a lot of stressors and pressures. Another idea is if you think you are needing to eat extra try homemade popcorn or raw carrots and hummus --something very good for you! Or steamed veggies with salt and olive oil. Good food that is full of vitamins. It sounds like you are doing this already. I am fighting the same battle trying to focus on the LOVE. I wear my black dress, and swim in my black bathing suit everyday because BLACK makes me feel beautiful no matter what. Why not? And lipstick too! Do the things that make you feel beautiful because you are!!

No comments: