Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Pool Locker Room

Today the girls and woman's locker rooms at the Woonsocket YMCA pool reeked of urine. It was so bad that I thought I was in the elephant cage at The Bronx Zoo. The stench traveled into the swimming area making swimming laps while breathing downright gag worthy. I spoke up.

Angela, the lovely woman at the front desk, deserves a raise. For the past year she has stepped up and taken care of the problem of leaking ladies by using a squirt bottle disinfectant and deodorizer a few times a day. This is exactly what maintenance did at the RI Athletic Club back when we all swam there.

Unfortunately Angela has been out for a few days and we miss her terribly. She holds the Y together! I hope the Y can remedy the problem by tomorrow. Perhaps I will bring my own squirt bottle and see if that can help.

No comments: