Friday, August 12, 2022

Joan Macdonald Fitness Influencer at 75

 https://majically.com/75-year-old-fitness-influencer-is-proving-that-youre-never-too-old-to-chase-your-dreams/

trainwithjoan's profile picture

One of the reasons I decided to get back into shape was because I wasn’t able to do my favorite things any more, like gardening.
When you start a transformation journey like this it’s important to figure out your “why”. And your “why” needs to be powerful enough to pull you along towards your goal with excitement and passion.
For me it was never about looking better, it was always about feeling better. That still drives me to do what needs to be done day in-day out.
I don’t like how it feels to have no energy, to huff-and-puff walking up stairs, to not be able to swing my leg up over my bike seat, to not be able to chase Michelle’s puppies around the house, I don’t like how it feels to have indigestion, acid reflux, and all the edema I used to suffer from.
I’m never going back!
This is how I’m going to live out the rest of my years: healthy, happy, and vibrant.❤️💛🧡
I encourage you to take a moment to connect with your own “why”. Why do you want to get healthy? What does failure look like to you? Do you have the support you need to get the job done? What needs to change in your life to be healthy? When you reflect on these questions and get clear about your why, you’ll find yourself much more likely to stay excited about doing the things that need to get done. I promise you! 💛
With love Joan
..
Join my Fitness Community today! 👑👑
Www.trainwithJoan.Plankk.com

https://www.trainwithjoanofficial.com/ 

https://www.trainwithjoanofficial.com/contact

No comments: