Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Outdoor Pool!

Mon-Fri 
  • 6:30am-8:00am outdoor pool (5:30 am indoor pool)
    Lap Swim
     
  • 3:00pm-7:00pm
    Lap Swim
Sat&Sun 
  • 12:00pm-6:00pm
    Lap Swim
     
    local pool
    I just went to a different YMCA in Franklin At this Y  I know NOBODY and I swam OUTSIDE in the COLD pool at 4-5PM  it was glorious!! Clouds above! Talk about a short vacation, it was a 20 minute drive and a 60 minute swim + a 10 minute hot shower. I am in heaven. That's my kinda vacation. Not too far but away from the usual and very physical so I let go. Swimming is my drug. I could forget the stressful few days.
     
    I wore a rash guard  T-shirt/shorts over my bathing suit. That provided insulation and extra warmth along with my bathing cap. I can't wait to go back. The lifeguards were happy because I loved it and all day people complained about the cold water. They said they are open 630-8AM for outdoors, and 3PM-7PM.  With 52 degree nights it will stay cold!
     
    I can't wait to go back!

No comments: