Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dreams

Last Saturday morning I had a dream that there was a woman newscaster at my bedroom window. She was wearing a red shirt. Her head and shoulders were in the window frame, and she was facing into the room, speaking. She asked me why I was staring at her. I pulled the shade.

Sunday morning I dreamed I was with Lily escaping a fire in the mill buildings on Hazel Street. The buildings were exploding, and Lily was pulling me to safety. I woke at 4:30AM

Monday I dreamed my half-brother was trying to set me up on a date with David Macaulay. I also dreamed that a mini Holstein cow was standing up and hugging me like a person.

This morning I dreamed I was on stage wearing only a black leotard and tights. I was performing, singing back-up for two or three other women who were singing lead. I was supposed to play my bari sax at some point, but I realized that my horn was still packed up in the case, and the show had already begun!

No comments: